UCI Student Health Portal
The WH&CS Patient Portal offers a variety of online options in an effort to improve patient access to SHC services; streamline your patient experience at SHC and facilitate communications between you and your providers and other SHC staff. The portal is a secure and confidential method to communicate regarding your non-urgent medical and mental health needs. You can use the portal to perform a variety of actions including but not limited to:
- Follow up on your visit by communicating with your provider
- Upload your COVID vaccination record including booster shot and enter the vaccination date to the UCI Student Health portal if you received your vaccinations at a retail pharmacy, clinic or provider other than SHC. Compliance with the UC COVID policy pertains to ALL students.
- Upload your Flu vaccination record; and/or enter your vaccination date; or submit a declination statement to the Student Health portal. Compliance with the Flu mandate pertains to ALL students.
- Complete your TB High Risk Screening Questionnaire (new, incoming student requirement)
- Enter your “4+Vax” immunization information and upload immunization records (new, incoming student requirement)
- View and print your immunizations
- Request a prescription refill
- Complete pre-appointment visit questionnaires and/or medical history forms
- Complete required compliance forms prior to your appointment
- Obtain your lab results
- Schedule, view or cancel appointments online
- View and print billing statements
- Request a medical records release for an outside provider
- Request a copy of your medical records
- Ask a question about your insurance referral
- Ask a question about admission health requirements
The student portal enables you to communicate with SHC at any time when it’s most convenient for you. Simply login to the portal using your UCINetID and password.